95 WIIL ROCK Studios
8500 Green Bay Road
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Studio Lines: 800-223-9510
Business Lines: 800-760-1295
If you have won tickets that are to be held at will call, please put this number in your cell phone. We don't expect any problems, but if any come up, call 262.515.WIIL (9445). This number is to be used in an emergency only. If you have an issue that is not an emergency, please call 800.760.1295.
A little inside baseball for you...we send the list to the venue/promoter the day of the show. We don't know what seats the tickets are for when we have a will call list. The venue/promoter then takes the list to the will call window. The day of the show, sometimes up to an hour before show time, the will call window should have the will call list. Find the window, tell them you are on the '95 WIIL ROCK list' or the 'WIIL radio list'. Flash an ID and they'll hand over your tickets.
Thanks for paying attention to us and congrats on winning your tickets. If you have questions about the process before you go to the show, email email@example.com.
Karl Wertzler - General Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
John Perry - Operations Manager/Program Director - email@example.com
Cristen Wiatr - Business Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kare Vernezze - Sales Manager - email@example.com
stu - Promotions Director / Interactive Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Uribe - Interactive Specialist/Marketing Consultant - email@example.com
Dan Hanni - Production Director / Imaging Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lori Madison - Traffic Director - email@example.com
Peter Serzant - Public Service Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
On Air Staff
Tom Kief email@example.com
John Perry firstname.lastname@example.org
stu / on crack email@example.com
Steve Salzman firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen Marr email@example.com
Jonny U firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Joe email@example.com
Prizes can be picked up at the 95 WIIL ROCK Studios at 8500 Green Bay Road in Pleasant Prairie, WI. Please bring a photo I.D. to claim your prize. Prize pick-up hours are Monday thru Friday from 8am to 5pm ONLY! If you have a question about a prize you've won, email here.
Click this for rules for individual promotions.
General Giveaway Rules.
* ONLY ONE WINNER PER HOUSEHOLD IN ANY 60-DAY PERIOD FOR ON-AIR
* PRIZE GIVEAWAYS ANNOUNCED ON-AIR ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION IN
ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
* PRIZES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT THE STATION 24-HOURS FROM THE TIME
OF WINNING. (UNLESS EVENT OR PRIZE IS TIME SENSITIVE)
* PRIZES MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN 30-DAYS.
* PRIZES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PICKED UP WITHIN THE 30-DAY LIMIT WILL BE PUT
BACK INTO CIRCULATION.
* FOR PRIZES VALUED AT $600 OR MORE, THERE MAY BE ONLY ONE WINNER PER
HOUSEHOLD IN ANY 2-YEAR PERIOD.
* PRIZES WON AT REMOTE BROADCASTS WITH A VALUE OF LESS THAN $599 WILL NOT
INVOKE THE 60-DAY RULE.
* LISTENERS ARE LIMITED TO WINNING ONE PRIZE PER REMOTE BROADCAST.
* WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PRIZES DAMAGED OR LOST UPON MAIL DELIVERY.
* ANYONE WHO VIOLATES THE ABOVE RULES RISKS FUTURE PRIZE ELIGIBILITY
NextMedia Operating Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer